Fundraising through an event is a great way to get friends, family and community members to engage in philanthropy in support of Toronto’s Urban Angel. We appreciate your support!
Please complete our Event Proposal Form as the first step in planning your event.
The Foundation will review your proposal to ensure it is in line with our mission and values, and will get back to you within 5 business days, at which time we'll also give you access to web tools to promote your approved event.
St. Michael’s Foundation can provide the following support:
- Offer advice on event planning
- Provide a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event
- Provide you with access to our online fundraising tools
- Have staff or volunteers, when possible, attend the event and/or accept a cheque presentation
- Promote your event on the Events page of the Foundation website
- When possible, promote your event in our Hospital and Foundation newsletters
- Provide and approve use of our logo, when appropriate
- Provide Foundation Forms, and if possible branded giveaways
- Issue tax receipts in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) guidelines
We are here to support you. However, here are some services we are unable to help you with:
- Fund or reimburse any of the event expenses
- Share our mailing list of donors or volunteers
- Insurance or liability coverage
- Create a website for your event
- Provide St. Michael’s Foundation stationary
- Guarantee staff or volunteer support and/or attendance at your event
- Provide applications for gaming licenses, permits, insurance
- Provide prizes, auction items, awards
- Assistance with corporate sponsorships
- Assistance with ticket sales for your event
- Publicity (e.g. newspaper, radio, television)
For more information regarding hosting your own fundraising event, please refer to our Event Guidelines.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Thank you again for your support.
416.864.6060, ext. 47309
St. Michaelís Foundation